20:03:00

2 sets from Femme Luxe

Hello. In this post I wanted to share with you my next order from Femme Luxe. As I mentioned before, despite the difficult situation in the world, parcels come to me very quickly. Previously, I had the opportunity to test the quality of dresses from the online store. This time, and for the first time, I ordered 3 blouses. There are two in the photos because the one I ordered is currently out of stock. As soon as I get to me, I will share it with you.

I surprised myself by choosing a t-shirt from the photo below. I don't like simple blouses with banal text, but I liked something about this one. On the website, the model presenting her t-shirt tied up at the waist. I also decided to present it this way, I think it looks much better. The blouse has an imprint "Life is a peach", the material is breathable, and on the website you will find blouses with other equally interesting inscriptions and more. Check it out by clicking here T-shirts. You can find mine by clicking on this link here.
A black blouse will be perfect for special occasions. Perfect, for example, for New Year's Eve parties, concerts. Transparent sleeves and ties at the bust makes it unique. I liked the shirt very much, so I chose the same one but in white colour. Just the aforementioned note, because as I already mentioned the above-improved one, it is not in stock.

A poorly fitted upper garment will widen your torso and your face will lose some of its charm. If you want to emphasize your figure in the best way, check out my guide on how to choose a shirt or blouse to suit your figure.

Perfect blouses and shirts for Pears - since your top is smaller than the bottom, it is worth adding some volume around the shoulders and bust to give the body the right proportions. For this purpose, all blouses with ornaments, flounces, puffed sleeves, etc. The most important thing is to avoid very close-fitting fabrics and cuts, because you will only emphasize the disproportions of the upper and lower torso.

Perfect blouses and shirts for the Hourglass - corset-style blouses and shirts will be the best. Look for styles that fit from the bust to the belly. Avoid turtlenecks and tight tops. Simple shirts with a male cut will make your beautiful shapes disappear under the fabric - the same effect will be under a loose T-shirt or blouse. In addition, they will make the silhouette appear larger.

Perfect blouses and shirts for Apple- perfect blouses will have a slightly higher waist and wider sleeves. It's a good idea to look for a design that extends slightly downwards. Try to maintain a vertical line of the neckline - those reaching below the collarbones will make your figure look slender. Wrap shirts are perfect, tying them to create the impression of a slim waist. Do you agree with me?

3 komentarze:

Jak już tu jesteś , zostaw po sobie ślad - komentarz :*

Copyright © 2016 Blog By Paulina , Blogger